Live services have begun, alternating between Norrona and St. John. Refer to our calendar for dates:
- You will be required to wear a mask. If you don’t have one, one will be provided.
- You will be able to sit with your family and/or those in your ‘bubble’, otherwise standard social distancing will be followed.
- You will be required to sign in, in the event contact tracing is needed.
- Unfortunately singing will not be allowed although you can hum along 🙂
- If you are not comfortable coming back to church, don’t worry, the online services will continue each Sunday.
Click here to access all of our other services and videos.
How to make an offering when there are no church services:
Many people have asked how to make an offering when there are no church services. Church expenses continue even though there are no services. Offerings are very much appreciated. There are three methods for making an offering when there are no church services:
- personal cheque or,
Make sure you direct your offering to the church of your choice.
For eTransfers or to set up auto-debit, St. John’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org and Norrona’s email is email@example.com. (If you are sending an eTransfer, make sure you send a separate email containing the eTransfer password you have chosen.)
To mail a cheque to St. John, the address is St. John Lutheran Church, Box 505, Strasbourg, SK S0G 4V0. For Norrona it’s Norrona Lutheran Church, c/o Brenda Small, R.R. 2, Craven, SK S0G 0W0..
Pastor – Rev. Carlton Larsen
Parish Phone (306) 725-3113
Parish Secretary – Andria Bender Home (306) 725-3783
Parish Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joint Council Chairperson – Corey Nordal Home – (306) 725-3799
Norrona Chairperson – Merna Hanson Home – (306) 725-4582
St. John Chairperson – Marvin Kelln Home – (306) 725-4563